KMS PTA offers you numerous ways to help raise funds that will allow us to support our students, staff, and parents at KMS.
With your support, you have made it possible for our PTA to provide KMS with:
* Technology for the Art Department
* Student Tailgate Party
* Library Furniture
* Water Bottle Filling Stations in the school
* Student & Parent programs
* Teacher Appreciation Events
The opportunities below provide funding that KMS PTA uses for campus improvements, programs, projects, and so much more! Thank you for your support!
Join KMS PTA!
Being a member does not require anyone to volunteer their time or be on the PTA board. Your paid membership supports a wide variety of accommodations for our students, parents, and staff at KMS.
"Write A Check" Campaign
KMS PTA is continuing with our "Write a Check" campaign to raise funds. We will not sell cookie dough or gift wrap. We do not have a fundraiser in the fall, like the Fun Run. By making a direct donation, 100% of your money goes to serving Keller Middle School.
Purchase Spirit Wear
Show your school pride and support KMS at the same time! #ComanchePride
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support KMS PTA every time you shop. See the tab at the top for more information.
iGive is a free service where shopping at any of the 2000+ stores like Walmart, Macy's, Staples, Kohl's, Ulta, etc. means a donation to KMS PTA! See the tab at the top for more information. #iGiveDoYou
Community Rewards Programs
If you shop at Kroger or Tom Thumb, you can now link your shopper's card to our organization. See the tabs at the top for instructions and our organization's number. Your daily grocery shopping helps KMS PTA!
Local restaurants will give back a portion of the proceeds to KMS PTA when you dine there. There will be several spirit nights throughout the school year where you can enjoy an evening out with your family.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or have a suggestion for an upcoming Spirit Night.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com.
The difference is when you shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Keller Middle School PTA. If you currently have Amazon Prime, you still get your Prime benefits when you use AmazonSmile!
Click on this link to shop on AmazonSmile and support KMS PTA: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7390005.
Thank you for supporting KMS!
iGive is essentially a FREE online shopping rebate program where a portion of each purchase is donated to your favorite cause, KMS PTA. iGive members generate donations by shopping online at any of our 2,400+ stores.
- There are no added costs, obligations, nor any hidden fees.
- You don't need to enter any codes, notify the store, or iGive.
- It's all automatic!
To see all the iGive stores and the donation amounts for each participating iGive Store, visit: All Stores.
Join now and make a difference every time you shop for the things you need using this link: https://www.iGive.com/OvzKkN!
NOTE: Use only iGive.com Deals & Coupons. The use of a non-iGive coupon will void the donation. We have direct feeds from the stores providing you with all the latest offers and savings.
It's easy to enroll in Kroger Community Rewards
- A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. Go to the Kroger's Community Rewards page to create an account or link your Shopper's Card.
- Click on "Link Your Shopper's Card".
- Sign in to your Kroger account.
- Search for our organization (Keller Middle School PTA) by name or by our non-profit organization (NPO) number: EW863.
- Click "Enroll".
Remember, purchases will not count for Keller Middle School PTA until after you register your rewards card.
Thanks for your support!
Tom Thumb Shoppers
Link Your Card to our Good Neighbor Number: 14157
You can help KMS PTA when you shop at Tom Thumb and use your Club Card/phone number. Here's how it works:
- A Tom Thumb "Rewards" card/account number is needed to participate in the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor program.
- Print and complete the Good Neighbor Charity Addition/Deletion Form.
- Our charity number (GNP) is: 14157
- Return the Enrollment Form to any local Tom Thumb store or email your response to email@example.com.
**If you don't have an account please see the Courtesy Booth at your local store for a Reward Card Application.
Remember purchases will not count for Keller Middle School PTA until after you
register your rewards card.